sábado, 25 de agosto de 2007

Time

Jewelry

More jewelry
Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. I was a bit tired after 4 month long project doing illustrations (935!!). During these months I didn't have the time to make any crafts or any other things. After finished I spent some time with my parents. We went to a Van Gogh and Richard Estes show. Great to see if you're here in Madrid.




















The other thing I've been doing is reading the last Harry Potter book. Three days enjoying this great story!
Next Tuesday we'll visit Gothenburg for 3 days. I know it's a very short vacation but I'm sure it will be great to drink a coffee and eat a kanelbullar. I can't wait!
Thanks for all your lovely comments about the Pippi illustration.
Toshiyuki Fukuda illustrations.
***The pictures above are shop window's at Tiffany's (London).

3 comentarios:

syko kajsa dijo...

I love the doll house furniture! Have a great stay in Sweden, Gothenburg is a nice city!

Jesse dijo...

Congratulations on finishing the educational book! I hope you get to enjoy a bit of time off to do what you want.

Anja dijo...

935 illustrations??? Wow. Respect. I guess I wouldn´t have managed this so well.