jueves, febrero 15, 2007
martes, febrero 13, 2007
domingo, febrero 11, 2007
jueves, febrero 08, 2007
I've been tagged by the talented illustrators Anja and Tricia. Hmmm... well, only 6 weird things?
1. I never eat spaguettis or shrimps with people that I don't know very well. Gets on my nerves and I start to sweat and I panic and I have to go.
2. When I start a project with a pencil I have to finish it with that same pencil. I believe that the more the pencils knows about the project the better it can do it.
3. It's hard to throw away a brush even when it's so tear up that you can do anything with it. I believe that I could use it for something else but... that never happens.
4. I can't stand beautiful wool pullover. Not to mention wool 100%!! Itchy!
5. I'm not a very messy person but when I finish a project I HAVE TO clean my desk. While I'm working I don't clean it at all (sometimes months), but when it's finished you don't see a trace of it! Clean desk, new canvas.
6. I'm in a very bad mood when my feet are cold. I always have to keep them warm.
I know I have to tag 6 persons but I prefer that you post your 6 weird things an let us know, posting a link in the comments, who you are and your 6 weird things. Nice to know you new blog friends!
Publicado por Natascha Rosenberg en 12:30 p. m.