miércoles, 8 de abril de 2009

Gourmet

Parsley root

Gourmet

Gourmet

I was in a Gourmet fair a few days ago. It was very interesting, chefs all over the world cooking and speaking about his work. I was taking some pictures of Miguel, he was giving a masterclass about mixology with rum.
I tried all kinds of wines and foods. I was amazed with the ice cream, new flavours as foie, parmesan, wasabi, boletus....
I was speaking with an hungarian chef who was cooking vodosh with dumplings (very similar to my mother's way to cook. She's german). He was teaching me about the paprika and the parsley root (very common use in hungarian gastronomy).
The illustration with the Mole Chef is not a representation of the hungarian chef, of course! I was thinking that a mole is the perfect prospector for parsley root.
Isn't wonderful? You can learn something new everyday.

Erin Tyner photography.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hace un par de días estuve en la feria del Gourmet. Fué muy interesante, chefs de todas partes cocinando y hablando de su trabajo. Estuve allí tomando algunas fotos de Miguel que daba una masterclass en mixología.
Probé todo tipo de vinos y comidas. Me quedé sorprendidísima con los helados, nuevos sabores como foie, parmesano, wasabi, boletus....
Estuve hablando con un chef húngaro que estaba cocinando vodosh con dumplings (muy similar a algunos platos de mi madre que es alemana). Me enseñó algunas cosas sobre el pimentón y la raíz de perejil (muy común en la gastronomía húngara).
La ilustración con el Topo chef no es en absoluto una representación del chef húngaro! Simplemente pensé que un topo es el buscador perfecto de esas raíces.
No es maravilloso? Todos los días se aprende algo nuevo.
Las fotografías de Erin Tyner.

7 comentarios:

Jasmine Mirra dijo...

I really like that little chef!

Roberto Aceves dijo...

Simpatico el topchef! :-)

Janou-Eve dijo...

C'est vraiment mignon !!!!

marie-louise dijo...

Mmm!!!! Happy Easter Natascha, I like your style!!!!!

parisa mahmoudi dijo...

Mmmm,you had a yummy day!;)
I really like your chef illo!so cute!
Dear Natascha I would really be happy if you see my illustration and tell me about your point of view!
Thank You.

Natascha Rosenberg dijo...

Thank you all! Merci!
Happy Easter Marie-louise!
Thank you Parisa. I'll check your blog but I tell you: I like very much your illustrations!

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.